This page is private and only accessible through the link you have received via email.
HOTEL ESTORIL EDEN
Address: Av. Sabóia 209, 2769-502 Estoril, Portugal
Contact Info Hotel Estoril Eden (4 stars)
- Phone: +351 21 466 76 00
- Email: email@example.com
If you booked family package through NF Academy remember to mention that the reservations are under NF Academy in the reception.
Check-in at 14:00 on Sunday 23rd of February.
Check-out at 10:00 Saturday 29th of February.
Visit the website of Hotel Estoril Eden here.
- Indoor & outdoor pool (heated)
- Fitness Center
- Health Club
- Restaurant “Garden Patio”
- “Bellevue” & “Bistrot” for drinks & snack
- Car rental service
- Reception is open 24 hours
- Laundry Service
In the area:
- Tamariz beach only 800 meters away (10 min)
- Village Cascais only 20 minutes by foot
- Train station (Monte Estoril) is only 4 minutes walking if you wish to visit Lisbon
Recommended places to see if you have a rental car
- Sintra village and Pena Palace (22 min by car)
- Ericeira – surf and fisherman village (48 min by car)
- Cabo da Roca (most Western point of Europe). Drive along the coast (32 min)
- All meals for players (breakfast, lunch and dinner) will be eaten at the hotel with exception of the two days at Sporting Academy where lunch will be eaten there.
- See program for detailed schedule each day (for players).
- Parents are free to eat breakfast and dinner whenever they want between the set times of the hotel.
Please have in consideration that this agenda can change, but you will be informed if it does.
|Sunday, 23rd of February|
|19:00||Dinner at Hotel Estoril Eden|
|Monday, 24th of February|
|10:00||Training Session at Estoril Praia complex|
|12:30||Lunch at Hotel|
|14:30||Training Session at Estoril Praia complex|
|19:00||Dinner at Hotel|
|20:00-22:00||Meetings and free time|
|Tuesday, 25th of February|
|09:30||Training Session at Estoril complex|
|12:00||Pack lunch – Lisbon Stadium|
|15:00||Training Session at Estoril complex|
|19:00||Dinner at hotel|
|Meeting and free time|
|Wednesday, 26th of February|
|09:00||Bus trip from Hotel to Sporting Academy|
|10:30||Training session at Sporting Academy|
|12:30||Lunch at Sporting canteen|
|18:30||Match: Academia Alcochete vs U14/U15|
|21:30||Dinner at hotel|
|Meetings and free time|
|Thursday, 27th of February|
|09:00||Footlab – technical tests & games|
|12:00||Lunch at Sporting canteen|
|14:00||Training Session at Sporting Academy|
|16:30||Visit to Sporting Stadium & museum|
|18:00||Match: “EUL” vs U10/U11|
|21:30||Dinner at the hotel|
|Friday, 28th of February|
|09:30||Training Session at Estoril complex|
|11:15||Player meetings (individual)|
|12:30||Lunch at hotel|
|14:30||Training session at Estoril complex|
|16:30||Player meetings (individual)|
|18:30||Meeting room – Closing Ceremony and prizes delivery|
|20:00||Dinner at hotel|
|Saturday, 29th of February|
Estoril Praia training field
- Address: R. Dom Bosco 584, 2765-290 Estoril
Academy Sporting Clube de Portugal
- Address: Estrada Municipal Malhada de Meias, Barroca d´Alva, 2890-529 Alcochete
- Gonçalo Nunes, NF Academy Director: +351 96 534 30 18
- Ricardo Damas, Head Coach: +351 964 440 150
- Joao Castelo, Head Coach: +351 915 777 079
- Diogo Pisco, Head Coach: +351 933 931 644
- Frank Haugland, Assistant Coach
We will also have a goalkeeper coach with 10 years’ experience from Sporting CP, Joao Santos. Our physiotherapist will be Beatriz. She will be present and help with any injuries/treatments if necessary.
Guidelines and Rules
Guidelines for parents
It is important that the parents contribute in a positive way to their child’s development, and do not cause any negative experiences. A parent can and should have an important role in their child’s sport development.
- Prioritize the child’s needs and goals – not your own
- Have conversations focusing on development – not necessarily current accomplishments
- Have a close dialogue with the coach before you give tactical advises so that the player does not get in a conflict of interest between parents and coach
- Remember that football is a team sport: even though NF Academy develop individual players, we also aim to develop the participants as team players. A better performance as a team, will lead to a better performance as a player.
Rules for parents
The following rules are included to make sure the sports program can be accomplished as planned in a positive and friendly way, without unreasonable intervention. Violation of the rules can lead to expulsion of parents and player(s) from the event, that is both the sport program and the hotel.
- The coaches are in charge during NF Academy’s events and are responsible for the players. All parents need to respect and comply the coaches’ instructions.
- Do not intervene in the decisions of the coaches. This includes the tactics, choice of players positions, group division etc during warm-up, session/match and straight after. There will be opportunity to speak with the coaches after the training/match (after the coach is finished with the players).
- Do not intervene with the players during warm-up, session/match and straight after. The players need to stay focused until the session is over and the coach has allowed the players to leave.
- Do not complain to and about the opponent teams and the referee
Rules for players
Violation of the rules can lead to expulsion of parents and player(s) from the event, that is both the sport program and the hotel.
- The coaches are in charge during NF Academy’s events and are responsible for the players. All players need to respect and comply the coaches’ instructions.
- No phones, computers, tablets etc except when the coaches accept the use
- Check and respect the daily schedule (don’t be late!)
- Respect your coaches, team mates, opponents, referees and parents
- Bad attitude on and off the field will not be accepted
- Do not leave the area where the group is staying (hotel, sports fields etc) without permission from either coaches or parents
Below you will see a nutrition guide that has been made in cooperation with a nutritionist. This is something we consider important for players success, development and health. In this tournament you might not have all the options, but it is something we recommend the players to follow at home. This is surely just an advice for your kids, not an obligation for the tournament nor elsewhere.
– João Plantier, Academy Director
Buffet for Breakfast / Snacks
- Still mineral water;
- Fresh fruit – whole piece and/or sliced with no added sugars;
- Juice 100% fruit with no added sugar or light juice;
- Semi-skimmed milk (heated and still);
- Flavour yoghurt (liquid or solid);
- Bread (mix of cereals), whole grain bread or bread with seeds;
- Neither or low added sugar cereals – oat flakes, whole wheat flakes, rice and wheat flakes, barley flakes, corn flakes;
- Ham (preferably poultry);
- Cheese (preferably light);
- Light or vegetable butter;
- Fruit jam (strawberry, red fruit or peach);
- Tea (individual packs);
- Yellow sugar;
Buffet for Lunch / Dinner
- Soup base: courgette, sweet potato, carrot, onion and turnip; ▪ Lunch soup (all crushed) – pumpkin /carrot/turnip;
- Dinner soup – cress / spinach / green bean / cabbage soup;
- Meat dish: chicken, turkey, lean pork or beef, with no skin or fat;
- Fish dish: any type of fish;
- Confection of the meat/fish: grilled, stewed or cooked in the oven, neither or low added fat oils/sauces;
- Rice and pasta – boiled in salted water;
- Potato / sweet potato – boiled in salted water or cooked in the oven, neither or low added fat oils/sauces;
- Cooked: incorporated in the dish or boiled in salted water or steamed, neither or low added fat oils/sauces;
- Fresh salad without seasoning in separated plates: lettuce, grated carrot, sliced tomato and onion;
- Condiments: olive oil, cider vinegar, fine salt, oregano and lemon;
- Beverage: Still mineral water & juice (100% fruit without added sugar or light products)
- Deserts: Fresh fruit (whole piece and/or sliced with no added sugar), fruit salad (with no added sugar), and jelly;
- 1 packet of semi-skimmed milk (200ml);
- 1 packet of crackers (4-6 units) or 1 cereal bar; ▪ 1 piece of fruit (apple, pear or banana);
- Tea (individual packs);
Lunchbox for Pre / Post Match
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0,5L);
- 1 piece of fruit (apple, pear or banana);
- 1 box of juice 100% fruit with no added sugar or light juice (200ml);
- 1 sandwich: mix bread or whole-grain bread with 1 slice of poultry ham and 1 slice of light cheese;
We encourage parents to send some pocket money with the players each day, approximately 5-10 EUR. Pocket money can be used for instance to purchase food and beverages necessary in between the meals.
Passport and insurance:
– Passport (remember to check the expiration date)
– Insurance (sports insurance is covered for all players)
– Football shoes for artificial grass – Sneakers
– Shin guards
– Sweatpants (preferably black)
– Football shorts (NF Academy)
– Football socks (NF Academy)
– Sweater/jacket for training session (NF Academy)
– Blister plaster (“gnagsårplaster”)
– Sports tape
– Water bottle
*If you have ordered NF Academy player kit for this camp you will receive it at the Hotel
– Everyday clothes
– Sun glasses
– Sun lotion
– Phone + charger
– Medicine if needed
Download the player list here
[sdm_download id=”6714″ fancy=”0″]